Healthy Habits That Sabotage Your Skin
"What if I told you that some of the habits you thought were healthy may actually be triggering breakouts?"
With the New Year quickly approaching you’re likely taking some time to reassess this past year and set goals for yourself in the new year.
Of course, focusing on your career, health, and other big areas of your life are often top-of-mind resolutions, but what about your skincare? There are plenty of habits that you can implement into your daily routine for a glowing complexion, but something that is often overlooked when it comes to skincare goals for the new year is how your other goals (or even existing habits) may impact your skin. That’s right, some of the seemingly unrelated habits that you may already have or are looking to implement, such as taking new supplements or eating healthier, may actually be sabotaging your skin.
So, before you finalize your resolutions for the new year, I wanted to take some time to share some of the healthy habits that could be sabotaging your skin as well as some easy ways to level up your skincare in 2023.
- The top 4 “healthy” habits that could be harming your skin
- Easy to implement skincare goals for the new year
- Exciting Emme Diane announcement
- Acne-safe alternatives for healthy hair, skin, and nails:
- Marine Collagen
- B12 Study (Too Much Vitamin B12 Linked to Acne)
- Pore Clogging Ingredients List
- 3 Misconceptions of “Natural Beauty” Products
- What to know about Biotin and Breakouts
- My Favorite Protein Powders:
- Designs for Health PurePaleo
- Four Sigmatic Plant-Based Protein
- Full List of #EmmeApproved Protein Powders
- Amazing Grass Amazing Trio
- Neck and Décolleté Skincare Routine
- FREE Consultation
- Sign up for our newsletter for 15% off