How Exercise Can Help — and Hurt — Your Skin Ft. Celebrity Trainer, Paulina Stein
"He basically told me my skin sucked, and I couldn’t work with him because of that reason…"
In today’s episode of Skin Theory, I am excited to have celebrity trainer, nutritionist, and long-time EmmeBabe, Paulina Stein join me! We’ll be discussing how exercise affects the skin, sharing helpful tips and resources for acne-safe recipes, and sharing how you can enter our exciting new giveaway. Plus, we’ll dive into Paulina’s story — how she went from being rejected from a dream job because of her skin, to starting her own business and glowing on the Real Housewives of Orange County!
One lucky winner will win a customized Emme Diane Skincare Set and access to Paulina Stein’s 12 Week Workout program! You’ll earn one entry for every task you complete:
1. Rate and leave a review for Skin Theory on Apple Podcasts
2. Share today’s episode on social media and be sure to tag @emmediane and @paulinastein
3. Tag two friends that you think may benefit from today’s episode in the comment section of our most recent instagram post promoting today’s episode (you can find it @emmediane on Instagram!)
- How exercise benefits the skin + harmful habits
- Paulina’s story: how acne affected her career
- Helpful tips for clear skin nutrition + workouts
- Enter to win a customized skincare set + Paulina’s 12 week workout program!