Skincare Tool DIYs and Don'ts
"Don’t get me wrong, I love a good DIY, even when it comes to skincare and skincare tools. But, there are some things that really should be left to the professionals..."
With so many at-home DIY skincare tools available to use, it can be pretty tempting to buy all of them. And while there are some skincare tools that absolutely benefit your skin, there are plenty that don’t. And I get it, the magic of marketing makes them practically irresistible…even for me!
But, before shelling out any more of your hard-earned money on that trending DIY skincare tool that showed up on your Instagram or TikTok feed, be sure to listen to today's episode. I’ll be sharing several tools that I think are great to use at home along with my suggestions on how to use them, tools that I have some reservations about, and some tools that you need to throw away ASAP (and why they are harmful).
Trust me, you will thank me later!
- 3 at-home skincare tools I love + how to use them
- Some trendy tools I’m on the fence about
- Which tools you should throw away ASAP
- Complete Guide to Dermaplaning (Blog)
- How to Dermaplane (Video)
- How to Dermaplane (Video 2)
- Dermaplaning Blade
- Gillette ProGlide
- How to Use LED Light Therapy Device (Video)
- Sunless Tanning Mist
- Celluma 2Mode
- Celluma LITE 3 Mode
- How to Use High Frequency Device (Video)
- NuDerma Clinical Skin Therapy Wand
- Foreo Luna 3 (Silicone Skin Brush)
- DIY At Home Mini Facial
- DIY At Home Skincare Treatments
- FREE Consultation
- Sign up for our newsletter for 15% off