What Happens to Your Skin While You Sleep?
"Not only can a good night's rest have a positive impact on your overall health, but it can also play a big role in getting clear, glowing skin as well."
We all know that getting a good night’s rest is essential to waking up energized and refreshed in the morning, But if you get quality sleep, will your skin look clearer and more radiant? As I am sure you know, there are so many health benefits from getting enough sleep…and maybe you have even said that catchy phrase about getting your beauty sleep. But what if I told you that the term “beauty sleep” wasn’t just a cliché and was actually backed by science?
Well, in a 2017 study, researchers found that perceived attractiveness, health, and even trustworthiness were rated lower among people who had restricted sleep for 2 days. In other words, a few nights of poor sleep made the sleep deprived appear less attractive and unhealthy to others.
So, what exactly makes sleep such an important part of your skincare routine? Today's episode will be all about why sleep is so important for your skin, including what happens to your skin while you are sleeping and all my best tips on how to get a restful night of beauty sleep!
- What happens to the skin at nighttime
- 5 ways sleep can benefit the skin
- Tips for getting quality sleep + maximizing your skincare routine to support the skin
- Negative effects of restricted sleep on facial appearance and social appeal
- You're Likely Experiencing Transepidermal Water Loss. Here's How to Stop It.
- Further Food Premium Marine Collagen Peptides
- Perceived Age and Life Style. The Specific Contributions of Seven Factors Involved in Health and Beauty
- Skin Quencher Gel (Humectant)
- Emollient-rich moisturizer
- Bright Eyed Illuminating Eye Serum
- Hatch Restore Noise Machine
- Fishers Finery Silk Pillowcase
- Slip Silk Pillowcase
- Mighty Leaf Citrus Chamomile Tea
- Sweet Leaf Stevia Drops
- Blue Light Glasses
- FREE Consultation
- Sign up for our newsletter for 15% off